It's raining men It's raining men

Wahey!

Yes it is the "anthem for gay people everywhere" as commande_starshine said, but what he failed to realise is that this would have been added to the frontpage as the humour of this submission is amazing! Maybe a name which made it less obvious as to what would happen would have been a better idea! But an hilarious flash all the same!

Synergy 2 Synergy 2

Great Collab.

That was one of the greatest collaborations I have seen here on Newgrounds. Each artist had great talent, and no, one person was greater or worst than the rest of them. The frame by frame work in everybodies parts was outstanding, and it is making me weep, as I have been trying it myself recently, and to nowhere near that standard!

My task now is to see what I can find from each of the artists and hope to learn from what they are showing here!

Great job again, and I hope for a number 3 definately!!!!!

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

Woah!

Ok, I don't tend to give lengthy reviews to submissions here, but man, this deserves it!!

The main thing that makes this flash so great is the graphics, I couldn't find fault with them anywhere. The light effects on the gun as he draws it out the first time were a very nice touch!

Each of the charcaters looked very well drawn, and thought out. And shadowing the (what seemed to be) the main character made him seem mysterious, yet, from the start I felt he was the 'good-guy'. The guy who is shown looking nervous, thinking that he is going to be the one getting killed was another neat thouch and with that bug-like thing bursting out of the body behind him, it makes this flash all that more enjoyable.

For obvious reasons, I gave interactivity and humour 0's. This flash is obviously not meant to be funny, and it'sa a movie, so why need interactivity?

All in all a great job with this flash - i know it is a pilot episode, and I am going to be holding on, waiting for the first installment! I just hope it's not too far away!

Element trailer Element trailer

Amazing work . . .

I cant believe the level of work that is appearing in the portal at the moment, awesome job with this flash. Id love to see more of your work . . .

If you could, please contact me on d.singleton@gmailDOTcom as Id like to discuss your flash with you further, thanks.

Sep 11th Tribute Sep 11th Tribute

...

i dont know what all you guys are laying into him for . . .

the guy was 10 years old at the time! I live in the UK and with not knowing anybody involved in the tragedy I didnt feel pain, or heartbreak. No suffering, it wasnt personal towards me. I know the terrorists did wrong, but unless there was somebody you loved involved directly in the tragedy or been injured/killed since then maybe that pain would be felt.

Did it seem that bad to all of you guys, that he may have used clocks? Was there humour involved in it? NO!

Janitor of Evil 2 Janitor of Evil 2

zima . . .

you fucking rule! Great job with this, but what the hell has happened to streamlined?

L.egomatrix Revolutions L.egomatrix Revolutions

very nice : )

great job with that looked great throughout, i would have given it a 5 but it was way to short! I know these take a long time to make, but common it was about 20seconds of action!

I gave it a 4!

Windows Noises Windows Noises

...

admitedly that was very good, but if its already been blammed, you should not be re-submitting it!

LIFE TUTORIAL Nr.2 LIFE TUTORIAL Nr.2

nice job

that flash looked great and amused me. Especially step number twelve, i wasnt expecting that!

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

Wow

That should become an animated series on TV! You rock!