Free Mars Free Mars

great game . . .

maybe if it gradually got harder. I never seemed to get anywhere, it was way to hard!

Super Mini Smasher Super Mini Smasher

very nice little game

the game was great fun, and was presented beautifully. The only thing I found was that it never seemed to get any harder. Maybe if there were other things that you had 2 hit (spiders for example) and if they touched you they would knock a life off. Just to add a little more difficulty to the game!?

Make a Sandwich Make a Sandwich

nice concept

i really liked the concept, very original. Nice use of song, ive never heard that before. Keep up the good work!

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

YAY!

A brilliant submission to the portal, and no the game aint broked, i think theres just a little bug. It didnt work for me the first time i tried loading it, but i refreshed the page and tried again! The little sticks starting appearing!

Oh and Skyemaster, im suing you for damages, its painful for me to type right now!

Star Fighter Star Fighter

Great Game

Great looking game, and it plays well to, the only critisism i have is the spelling mistake on completed when u complete a level!

Santa Ski Jump Santa Ski Jump

Santa!

Pretty good game, its just a bit to hard, for me anyways. Good job all the same!

Panik In Chocoland Panik In Chocoland

Great job..........

I dont see how that is like bomber-man either, apart from the fact there are boms :S

Anyways, great game, i really enjoyed it. Maybe some more like this would be great!

Refugee Refugee

Needs........

As the last reviewer said, it needs to be longer and maybe if you improved the humour elements of it, it would make a great game!

-=Solar Striker =- -=Solar Striker =-

Flash Kit

Ever heard of that ^^^^^

Looks like you just changed there game!

dagger91210 responds:

i did'nt copy thier game u idiot, i just borrowed the drawing for the agies cruser in level 1.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Amazing!

Zhu out does himself again, what a brilliant piece of work, and this is only a demo! Keep up the amazing work, and I can't wait for the full version of this fantastic game!