It's raining men It's raining men

Wahey!

Yes it is the "anthem for gay people everywhere" as commande_starshine said, but what he failed to realise is that this would have been added to the frontpage as the humour of this submission is amazing! Maybe a name which made it less obvious as to what would happen would have been a better idea! But an hilarious flash all the same!

Synergy 2 Synergy 2

Great Collab.

That was one of the greatest collaborations I have seen here on Newgrounds. Each artist had great talent, and no, one person was greater or worst than the rest of them. The frame by frame work in everybodies parts was outstanding, and it is making me weep, as I have been trying it myself recently, and to nowhere near that standard!

My task now is to see what I can find from each of the artists and hope to learn from what they are showing here!

Great job again, and I hope for a number 3 definately!!!!!

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

Woah!

Ok, I don't tend to give lengthy reviews to submissions here, but man, this deserves it!!

The main thing that makes this flash so great is the graphics, I couldn't find fault with them anywhere. The light effects on the gun as he draws it out the first time were a very nice touch!

Each of the charcaters looked very well drawn, and thought out. And shadowing the (what seemed to be) the main character made him seem mysterious, yet, from the start I felt he was the 'good-guy'. The guy who is shown looking nervous, thinking that he is going to be the one getting killed was another neat thouch and with that bug-like thing bursting out of the body behind him, it makes this flash all that more enjoyable.

For obvious reasons, I gave interactivity and humour 0's. This flash is obviously not meant to be funny, and it'sa a movie, so why need interactivity?

All in all a great job with this flash - i know it is a pilot episode, and I am going to be holding on, waiting for the first installment! I just hope it's not too far away!

Free Mars Free Mars

great game . . .

maybe if it gradually got harder. I never seemed to get anywhere, it was way to hard!

Super Mini Smasher Super Mini Smasher

very nice little game

the game was great fun, and was presented beautifully. The only thing I found was that it never seemed to get any harder. Maybe if there were other things that you had 2 hit (spiders for example) and if they touched you they would knock a life off. Just to add a little more difficulty to the game!?

Make a Sandwich Make a Sandwich

nice concept

i really liked the concept, very original. Nice use of song, ive never heard that before. Keep up the good work!